Simplifies tile installation at 90° corners with LEVELIZE tile leveling system.
Fixes two tiles in a 90° plane.
1. Apply the tiling compound (Mortar, Adhesive, Thinset, etc.) and lay first tiles on the corner.
2. Install the clips 1.2 inches from the edge on each side of the corner.
3. Install the leveling bracket on both clips.
5. Insert the wedges into the clips with leveling brackets and tighten it with pliers or by hand until the tile is leveled.
6. After the floor compound has completely cured (approx. 24 hours), remove the system by hitting it along the joint with a rubber mallet.